• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Robbo's Milano RED EP3

Thought I would post some pictures of my new car, its a 2004 with AC and I got it with 15000 miles on the clock

Just been cleaned so I took a few quick pics on my Iphone

012.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

As you can tell I am not the best camera man but wanted to start a thread from standard so everyone can see how it comes along

Been looking at lots of parts, spoon N1, B pipe, RBC, K PRO, then maybe a nice big turbo in the future

cheers mate. Fitted spoon N1 and B pipe over weekend, backbox was a right pain. Had to remove rear bumper to gain access to rubbers

Welcome to the forum :D .

Nice car mate, looks like a clean example, low miles too.

If your going to go FI stop modding now and do it now before you waste anymore money on NA mods, not that you are, just trying to give some advise.

Also spend proper money on it dont go for a cheap kit buy a good one from a reputable tuner and get them to map it for you.

Don't forget about the chassis and suspension too, that will have to be stiffend and prepared for the big hike in torque and BHP. Brakes too, these will be a must.

There are a few traders on here that can do it for you and quote prices.

If your plan is boost go for it from the start ;) :D .

Good luck.

cheers for reply's, I'm going to sort the suspension, tyres, brakes and LSD before saving for turbo kit my mate makes manifolds so he will do me the turbo kit

15k!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!! i hate you so much!! this is exactly what i was looking for before i bought my satin silver

i paid for it though it was £9500 from honda dealer, but is honda approved so i get a years warranty, breakdown cover etc

1 owner and FSH

iv just fitted spoon n1 and b-pipe on my 04 milano and i didnt need to remove my bumper :confused: very nice car best colour :D

15k is good, you did pay for it but it will serve you good in the future, i thought i done well with my 48k 52 plate.....now im jealous haha

Back