• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Robs Cw Fk2

Thought it was about time I posted some pics, fitted a set of climairs yesterday (Dark smoke) & they look spot on, 1st time using climairs (my god not cheap) but I fancied something a bit different from the Hekos.
Excuse the pics it was hard with the sun out & also seconds before Alloy+kerb= a ****ed off boy :mad:

Alloy :(

I am taking the CTR away from you Dweezle... Curbing the alloys I don't know :D Look cool with the Climairs though.

I did the same on my back passenger side Alloy... I know your pain. And then front left side alloy grrr. £200 and I got them all redone :D

I am taking the CTR away from you Dweezle... Curbing the alloys I don't know :D Look cool with the Climairs though.

I did the same on my back passenger side Alloy... I know your pain. And then front left side alloy grrr. £200 and I got them all redone :D
I was on my way to Honda as soon as it happened new alloy is ordered £329.90 being fitted next Friday with my Carbon packs so will have some more pics to follow

Looks very nice Rob.

I think I'm going to have to invest in a set of those Climairs. :smt023

Like I said on the other forum, shame about the alloy, never nice when that happens. :(

Wouldn't know where to start, I only use it 4 days a wk but I do want to fit something more as an insurance peace of mind

I mean I'm dying to see some "owners" videos. I've driven one twice now and honda are really pressing me for a sale.

Looks superb, shame about the alloy bet the air was a bit blue!!

I think more people are warming to the FK2 now the concept is becoming a more distant memory, lets face it the final car was never going to be identical to the concept anyway.

I mean I'm dying to see some "owners" videos. I've driven one twice now and honda are really pressing me for a sale.
My dealer told me dealers have only been giving set amounts, & there's already Ex demos popping up on trader, reckon you best get your name down quick :)

My dealer told me dealers have only been giving set amounts, & there's already Ex demos popping up on trader, reckon you best get your name down quick :)

Honestly though as much as I enjoy the FK2 and its power delivery , when I drive home in the FD2 I prefer the FD2, it's a lot more raw and I find it more responsive.

That being said I will see what happens in a couple of years, I will wait for this hype to die down a little and of course the price tag they command at the moment.

Cheers, I have pics from collection day so I'll start a proper thread at some point, yeah alloy was a real bummer, to early on for that to happen

Back