• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rob's CW FK2

Jap plate on front, tweaked the original Honda plate holder so I can now use the jap fittings straight through (mugen bolts on order ;))
Looks much better

Just got the rear fitted, quick pic before the neighbour appeared

Exhaust is being fitted Wednesday so loud & proud for summer

Marty is on,
Not sure yet, it's definitely got the grunt the car should have had from standard but it's close to "everyone is looking" loud, totally different noise to the fn2 marty system, almost aftermarket diesel sounding.
My 8yr old nephew said "the car looked vicious but now it sounds vicious" :lol: he loved the journey home, "sic" "epic" was used a lot :lol:

I'm surprised how heavy the OEM system was, one section was a lot heavier than the complete marty. There's No drone whatsoever, open it up and it comes alive & sounds more throaty in +R mode (maybe placebo effect) I have noticed new noises on idle which will annoy me, mostly burbling but out of sync burbling

Have you tried motorway driving yet? I expect that will be the big test as to how bad the drone is.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nice one! Going through the exact same thing with my Toda. Louder than expected and definitely "look at me". We've got the cars to back it up though mate, just giving people a chance to look up and appreciate them :D

Agree with Ed, motorway is where the drone will make or break it.

Have you tried motorway driving yet? I expect that will be the big test as to how bad the drone is.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Motorway :smt120 I ***** myself coming off a slip Rd, It's like I'm suddenly hit with Tourette's

Luckily where I am it's just one long B Rd through several towns for several miles so it's more or less a constant 60, the fn2 Marty droned loads, this is almost OEM level but you know something is about to happen when you floor it.
Taking my old ma out in it tomorrow :) should have bulked up on Tena pants she's gonna need them :lol:

Nice one! Going through the exact same thing with my Toda. Louder than expected and definitely "look at me". We've got the cars to back it up though mate, just giving people a chance to look up and appreciate them :D

Agree with Ed, motorway is where the drone will make or break it.

I'm finding I'm chuckling to the corsa boys, had one shoot out in front of me with his cherry bomb rasping away, even my nephew was laughing at him :lol:
Astra vxr was indicating one way until I passed, he then followed :rolleyes: again cue my nephew peeing himself when the vxr went from being on my arse to a blip in the mirror, it surprised me how much more responsive the car felt, I honestly wasn't expecting to accelerate away that much quicker than him.

It's odd I'm unsure about it but I'm sat here looking for an excuse to go tarting :lol:

Also found a date on the OEM exhaust 03/07/15 I Collected the car that mth, so in hondas defence it does look like they were building 1st batches to order & shipping them out on time

It's odd I'm unsure about it but I'm sat here looking for an excuse to go tarting :lol:

Haha, exactly the same as me this week. I find a reason to go out, encounter some idiots, get close to home, hear a pop and head back out for more! You've got sillly amounts of power to play with too. Get some vids up.

There's a chap selling one on civturbo, I want alloys 1st, was going rota pwr hyper black but some chap across the ocean recently had a set fitted, which was lucky as I wasn't keen, Modulo's look good, can't find a price now but big bucks from what I remember

There's a chap selling one on civturbo, I want alloys 1st, was going rota pwr hyper black but some chap across the ocean recently had a set fitted, which was lucky as I wasn't keen, Modulo's look good, can't find a price now but big bucks from what I remember

https://www.rhdjapan.com/honda-access-led-fog-light-set-civic-fk2.html

and the rest: https://www.rhdjapan.com/search/eng...-eng-k20c1/model/honda_civic-type-r/car/honda
(still not convinced on that GruppeM)

After seeing it and hearing it in person, I'd be all over the Eventuri intake.

Back