• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rocker Cover Respray.... Issue?

Wanting to get my rocker cover sprayed up professionally being quoted a good price, just wanting to know if this carries any issues as the paint will also go on the inside of the rocker, also will I need new rocker gasket etc. any help appreciated

Scott

Why are you painting the inside of the rocker? No one is going to see it and If they paint breaks down and gets into your head could cause all sorts of problems. And yes you will need a new gasket.

Oh mai daiz :rolleyes: DO NOT put paint inside your rocker cover. Speak to Paul at Spooner for a Professional job. He's a trader on here and a longtime member, he's also done hundreds of members covers with many a happy customer.

Sorry lads I've explained this slightly wrong, I mean obviously when the external/Viewable piece gets powder coated the excess paint particles that will stick to the inside of the rocker, hope this makes more sense. Cheers

Well when I speak to the coating company ** tell them I do not want any overspray going inside the rocker, I'm sure being professionals they can do that. If not ** find another company.

Sorry lads I've explained this slightly wrong, I mean obviously when the external/Viewable piece gets powder coated the excess paint particles that will stick to the inside of the rocker, hope this makes more sense. Cheers

Just speak to Paul @ Spooner Restorations. Got a FB group too.

Top job off the guy.

Back