• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rosco's Milano FN2

How you finding the AEM? Sound's mad in v-tec :cool:

cant complain for a £150, the growl in vtec is immense, even lower down the revs it still sounds lovely cpmapred to standard!
i did have a little brush with heatsoak i think but since i fitted the heat shield it hasnt done it again!
i know they tend to get a bad rap on here but i think if your not looking for big performance gains, just a nice sound then it does the job!

have you got one?

looks good lowered just booked mine in to tdi south in 3 weeks time really looking forward to how it handles after this after reading reviews on here mind you cost 470 quid plus vat for eibach pro kit all the camber arms etc and full geo set up

it is a fair whack when you factor in all the parts and labor but you'll be happy you splashed out when your driving home!

Cracking Job on the springs mate!:twisted:

Thanks mate, I'm very happy with it! I do find myself speeding up into corners now though just so I can throw it round! Need to keep that in check as most of my driving is in traffic round town!

GP Pack Rear Diffuser ordered, got an agonising wait until early November though as they are on backorder :(

cant complain for a £150, the growl in vtec is immense, even lower down the revs it still sounds lovely cpmapred to standard!
i did have a little brush with heatsoak i think but since i fitted the heat shield it hasnt done it again!
i know they tend to get a bad rap on here but i think if your not looking for big performance gains, just a nice sound then it does the job!

have you got one?

yes have the cold air intake that goes into the arch, sounded immense in v-tec but then got the k100 fitted and mapped so cant really hear it now.
will have to meet up sometime mate as often in Gorleston

yes have the cold air intake that goes into the arch, sounded immense in v-tec but then got the k100 fitted and mapped so cant really hear it now.
will have to meet up sometime mate as often in Gorleston

Yeah can do bud, whereabouts are you based? The cold air Aem is pretty popular isn't it, I did consider it but I guess I was too lazy to get the bumper off!

Yeah can do bud, whereabouts are you based? The cold air Aem is pretty popular isn't it, I did consider it but I guess I was too lazy to get the bumper off!

Im in beccles mate but my mum is near jp hospital.
Don't get a lot of room in the fn2 lol. Helped mate fit the tegiwa carbon air intake with air feed was right git to fit.

nice car mate its lookin good where did you go to get it setup
^^^^yea cheers speedy chris it was a bitch wasnt it

nice car mate its lookin good where did you go to get it setup
^^^^yea cheers speedy chris it was a bitch wasnt it

Hi mate, got it done at my mates garage in repps, which is a bit out of the way, SCA Rally performance centre in Norwich also quoted me for it and they would have been cheaper if it wasn't for my mates rates discount!
They are probably your best bet if your after getting it done! Pity we haven't got a Honda tuner round here, there's enough type r owners to keep them busy!

Having said that, im sure there's a place in Lowestoft that do 4 wheel laser alignment, can't remember what they are called now!

RickHondaR footwell LED kit installed on saturday, i'm not too confident with in car electrics but this really was as easy as Rick says it is, the most difficult bit was threading the wire behind the glovebox and that still only took about 10 mins of fiddling!

003.jpg

006-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

I was expecting the end result to be a little brighter but i lke it, it would probably distact from driving if it was!

Nice Car buddy! could you send me a link please to the footwell LED's as I've been looking for some! cheers!

Back