• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rosco's Milano FN2

299962_330009250440653_354930903_n.jpg

6956_330009237107321_1564245091_n.jpg

hurry up weekend!!!

I broke so many of those stupid arch clips when I did mine, luckily the dealers keep them in stock!

Very smart yea be carefull of the arches i got new ones about a month ago £180 for the front two dont wana pay that again the clips seem weak

The only tricky part of fitting is un-clipping the arches from the bumpers, get a nylon trim removal kit from eBay for doing this. Saves attacking the arches with a screwdriver and the risk of scratching or marking them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FACOM-CR-...t=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item2322874f2c

Much appreciated, any idea of somewhere I could pick something like that up locally? I want to get then on Saturday! I know a few others have used a screwdriver with masking tape around the blade!!

I broke so many of those stupid arch clips when I did mine, luckily the dealers keep them in stock!

Nightmare! So are the clips just replacable if you break them then? It doesn't knacker the whole arch if you snap a few?!

Nightmare! So are the clips just replacable if you break them then? It doesn't knacker the whole arch if you snap a few?!

They just slot in, really easy to replace. I managed to rip my front arch off a few winters ago, but it was just a matter of replacing a few clips.

I've only ever used one of those when my Mugen gauges got installed and it was to remove interior trim rather than exterior. I'm sure it would still do the job though.

Do you think it will scratch exterior paintowrk at all?

Well these pictures do look a little dull but I think some of that will be the iphone camera and the other lights on inside the car, to get them as bright as possible stick the leds as far towards the front seats as you can but from you pictures I suspect you have stuck them in the same place as me.

Hey Rick, been trying to contact you regarding those lights. Unfortunately I can't PM you.
I'm interested! :)

But I saw the photo of the lights in this thread :confused:

I have no other way of getting in contact so I thought contacting him on this thread with the photo of the lights would be alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
But I saw the photo of the lights in this thread :confused:

I have no other way of getting in contact so I thought contacting him on this thread with the photo of the lights would be alright.

Ahh i see! he may not be subscribed to this thread anymore so dont know if he'll see it!

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?83133-Footwell-lighting-kits

that's the original thread advertising the kit, as far as i know you shouldnt have a problem cotacting him on there!

how come you cant send him a PM??

Back