• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rosco's Milano FN2

Looks mint mate!

Your lucky you didn't have to take out the stupidly long 10mm bolts that are underneath the bumper.

Looks epic mate id love to get that i believe if you go aerocoat in haddiscoe they charge £50 a wheel to get it sprayed unless you know somewhere better

Looks ace mate, I might get the rear but don't think the front makes a massive difference on the dark cars!

the mrs recently introduced me to instagram............que tons of car pictures!

photo-3_zps547dac38.jpg

well, just one for now!

glad you got gp kit on rosco looks much nicer only just found one deflector has fell off mine thought no big deal get one from honda and glue it on think i weakened clip when i swapped it over doing diffuser couldnt believe quote of £56 sure i have been quoted wrong will ring different one after christmas i know honda parts are pricey but this is taking the p***

glad you got gp kit on rosco looks much nicer only just found one deflector has fell off mine thought no big deal get one from honda and glue it on think i weakened clip when i swapped it over doing diffuser couldnt believe quote of £56 sure i have been quoted wrong will ring different one after christmas i know honda parts are pricey but this is taking the p***

Thanks buddy, much appreciated! Lot of cash for a couple of bits of plastic but they do look superb! Like you say honda prices are crazy! I was going to replace my 'h' badge as mine has a bit of a crack.....£85.....for a badge! Madness!

Lovely car this with some very smart touches, looks to be coming on really well! :D

(Very local to me too, spotted a few local land marks like the sorting office in the photos :wink: lol!)

Thanks mate, there's a few of us from round these parts now! You've given me an idea...pictures of the car in front of famous (or infamous) local landmarks, next up.....the pleasure beach!

Whereabouts are you?

Now that is a good idea..... another classic landmark, the Wellington pier, in the dark, with the purple and green neons shining! :wink:

This little beauty just tuned up!!

rsk_zpsade5927b.jpg

Hadnt really planned on changing my intake but i saw this going used on ebay and couldnt resist, got it for a bargain! heard so many good things about this kit i couldnt let the opportunity pass!

Metal parts could do with a polish though!

Aslo, does anyone know where i can get hold of those really small jubilee clips that hold the coolant lines on as i think i may be missing a few!

Very nice. Jubilee clips you can get from most auto factors.

Back