• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rota Force

Oh cool I keep pondering the idea of frsu as it's supposed to be a big difference..who have you booked it in with mate ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sound like the way go improve the handling. TGM Sport in Fleet. They are supplying and fitting the parts so it's a case or turning up.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

eze8ugar.jpg

I thought 8.75 with an ET35 would have a bit of poke!

If you lower that much you'll get some major rubbing on the arches if you aren't already.

I'd keep some tyres on your OEMs too for MOT time! :lol:

They do suit the car though!

Look good mate. Wasn't sure what the black and bronze was gonna look like but I can see made the right choice. Had gold in mind first. I got mines being delivered on Monday. Will post some pics once fitted.

Sweet mate..be good to see what yours looks like looking forward to ya pics..I kinda thought the gold was a little bright

That's exactly what I thought as well. Just to bright an stands out to much. I'm hoping I'm not at work or the mrs isn't out when they deliver.

Back