• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rota Grid Drift 16x8 Et30 will they fit?

A friend of mine is selling a set of Rota Grid Drifts in 16x8 et30, would i have any problems putting these on my EP3? I dont know anything about wheels really, does going from 17's to 16's make
much difference?

They'll fit easily, they will look a lot smaller if you're not lowered, and even then you'd need to be aggressively Stanced to get them to look right. Also your speedo will be out slightly, but hardly noticeable.

Tbh bud, I'd want to way lower than that going down to 16's. The arches will make the wheels look tiny, especially as the Grid has a lip, this makes the eye see them as smaller than they are when off the car.

Luckily i live 20 minutes away from Rare Rims who are and official Rota dealer. I found with wheels that they can almost look quite different in the flesh as it were. I went down there a while back and had a look at some Titans in gunmetal grey. They looked awesome to be honest and i've not seen an EP3 with them on yet. I was only considerig the grid drifs as a friend was selling them at a decent price haha

Deffinatly a toss up between torques and titans though

I REALLY want Titans, in the same blue as I have on my oems. I just can't afford them for the foreseeable future.

The only honda I've seen them on is G's mental EP3. They suit it very well. The other benefit for me is that they look great on GT86s, which I want as my next car.

Dont suppose you have a pic of his car with the titans on do you? Cant find any pics of EP's with them anywhere

Back