• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rota Slipstreams on an EP3 type R?

Lewys, are those cheap replica wind deflectors in your EP3? Sub human scum.

on* my EP3, yes they were. They were ****. Didn't realise how poor quality team heko were. So I have taken them off. Anything else?

Glad to see you went to that extent to try and get 1 up on me though. Bravo!

To add to that though replica wind deflectors - ****, won't kill you (unless there is some final destination freaky **** occuring).

Replica wheels - ****, could kill you.

Lewys fitting into his avatar a little too comfortably.

God old forbid somebody on a forum has a different opinion.

I had a different opinion. I shared my opinion. Didn't make personal threats to anyone ............ what is your point?

I am hardly being a "keyboard warrior" when I haven't made any threats ........ yet you have (sub human scum? please .......) I was practically called a cheapskate for having a opinion that obviously didn't match his own. When actually I am far from a cheapskate when I would rather buy the genuine wheels, rather than replica wheels that are expensive for replica's.

People really do not see the wood for the trees here. I said I LIKE Rota's. I just wouldn't pay that sort of money for a replica wheel. Why does everyone have an issue with that?!

Last edited by a moderator:
. Why does everyone have an issue with that?!

Because Jermal likes to try and start fights with anyone and everyone, he thinks it gives him a reason to keep coming back here because he doesn't have many other reasons, it's okay you'll get used to him and learn to ignore him like most of the rest of us do. Until then, your opinion is a valid one, I can see why the Rota market is there, people want a nice looking rim, made fairly cheaply. But as you've said, if you want 100% quality and reliability, you go for the real thing.

Because Jermal likes to try and start fights with anyone and everyone, he thinks it gives him a reason to keep coming back here because he doesn't have many other reasons, it's okay you'll get used to him and learn to ignore him like most of the rest of us do. Until then, your opinion is a valid one, I can see why the Rota market is there, people want a nice looking rim, made fairly cheaply. But as you've said, if you want 100% quality and reliability, you go for the real thing.

The fact that you don't ignore me is te main reason I keep coming back tbh. If I was a cat, you would be my ball of string. Completely pointless, but mildly entertaining in a monotonous kind of way.

Also, you can never guarantee 100% quality and reliability from a product. Even the fancy overpriced JDM brands.

Because Jermal likes to try and start fights with anyone and everyone, he thinks it gives him a reason to keep coming back here because he doesn't have many other reasons, it's okay you'll get used to him and learn to ignore him like most of the rest of us do.

lol fair enough, I will take that onboard!

I think it's a good idea to leave this as it is now. It's nice to mass debate every now and then!

Now you girls have stopped arguing, can we have some pics of these fitted to an EP3? Preferably in cosmic grey (but others will be fine!) thanks :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate. I like them despite what the cool kids say. You wait and see, they'll be in fashion again soon and all these fools will be rocking them...

I like them to be honest mate, and at the end of the day your money your car you can do as you please. They'll never just fall apart, I work on land rovers and I know the cheap over finch replica wheels are quite soft and crack pretty easy, but saying that apparently a certain type of standard bmw wheels crack really easy and that's genuine bmw. Proves even the genuine stuff can be poorer quality sometimes

Some people hate Rota and that's their decision but having used and been around alot of Rota wheels both used on road cars and top level drifting I have literally no complaints about them. Yes if we all had £2k to blow on wheels then we would but when Rotas cost £500 and look the part and most importantly act the part then there really is no comparison.

For the cost of a set of "genuine" wheels I have bought two brand new sets of Rotas with a set of wet tyres and a set of R888's. It's just common sense. Rota's pass all the saftey tests and are in alot of championships as control wheel that has to be used.

Earning JDM YO points is good and all but i'd rather just get out and drive my car instead of just willy waving my bling rims.

Rota slips on cosmic grey :smt023
No complaints great wheels for money
bf35358b-7dd8-4a36-bf99-a0b10db272b1_zps0606844e.jpg

I'm running 225/55/16. The grip is never ending!

I love the balloon spec tyre look. Gives great handling whilst making it look purposeful it's win win!

I'm running 225/55/16. The grip is never ending!

I love the balloon spec tyre look. Gives great handling whilst making it look purposeful it's win win!

Thanks dude. What tyres do you use? Bridgestone reo70's?

Also do you have any better photos your car looks sweet. Cheers.

Back