• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rotorstock 3 Results

Tarticus said:
Well Results are finally in :)

1st Ryan (Devils EP3)
2nd Me :)
3rd Guy chamberlain CPL Racing

Thats a CPL Racing 1,2,3 :)

Saved by the weather me thinks as there certainly would have been 2 System R cars in the top three if the eliminations had run :wink:

Saved by the weather me thinks as there certainly would have been 2 System R cars in the top three if the eliminations had run Wink

Yer Rain put a dampner on it I wanted to Race Heads up, I wanted to go heads up vs Paul :(

Im sure ill get another chance :)

Tarticus said:
Saved by the weather me thinks as there certainly would have been 2 System R cars in the top three if the eliminations had run Wink

Yer Rain put a dampner on it I wanted to Race Heads up, I wanted to go heads up vs Paul :(

Im sure ill get another chance :)

8)

Just hope the weathers OK for this coming Sunday.
Mine seems ok....fingers crossed although I did find it had eaten a sparkplug recently which is call for concern. :shock: :!:

Pauls should be ready although he is after spending a bit more time on the dyno its looking ok.

Be nice to see Dan Ferrett with his Rotrex monster to see what that can do. :twisted: :wink:

Back