• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rust problems

moNoKnoT said:
dotty said:
did he ring back ?

Continue reading the thread ;)

- Kevin.

:lol:

He did Stu and said he was chasing the garage up, since then I have been out and wet and dry'd the area and stuck grease on. Not a happy bunny and all these calls and mileage will go down and log for money back from his insurance

After all my fannying about demanding I got to use a Honda approved repairer my bump was well rusty ... it seems Ok so far but if any rust does appear I know I can get onto Honda.

Mind you if your insurance company are recommending a particular garage then surely they have to state that repairs will be of a similar standard?

I had a huge argument with my insurance after some nob hit me.

I basically told my insurance its MY car and I will choose who does the work and that will be Honda no back street garage.

They said who the hell are you to demand where it goes to be repaired so I reminded them whose car it was and who was paying the insurance 8)

They sent an asessor out the following day to check over Honda's quote and agreed the work. Now I am waiting for the other party's insurance to admit liability before Honda take it in for repair.

Back