• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rusty bolts on my standard cat

Hey im new to this forum, my bolts on my standard cat are rusty and just wanted to no if i cut the bolts off will i have to drill the bolts out of the cat or will they just knock out? As i need to change my b-pipe as its to loud thanks ash

The best way to get studs out of an exhaust system is to get it glowing red and hit them out, but not 100% if an EP3 is studs or bolts sorry.

Bonny these things are fcuked mate and I mean proper style. Woosht we are gonna have to let Longy at it with the Airblade. Either that or just drill them out and use a Nut and Bolt to replace them. I've got a decent drill so we'll get it sorted somehow ;)

Bonny these things are fcuked mate and I mean proper style. Woosht we are gonna have to let Longy at it with the Airblade. Either that or just drill them out and use a Nut and Bolt to replace them. I've got a decent drill so we'll get it sorted somehow ;)
Phoned him this morning mate think he is going to doit tomrrow after work and check the valve clearence aswell :)

Back