• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 GT100 Edition

Hi guys, here is my new S2000 i bought recently. I have never enjoyed cleaning a car so much and am still new to this whole detailing thing. Hope you guys enjoy, because i did put aprox 5hours on this thing, inside and out. I realise there aren't interior pictures but thats only because i was in a hurry that day.

Darren

Attachments

• IMG_4692.JPG
    IMG_4692.JPG
    795.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_4686.JPG
    IMG_4686.JPG
    688.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_4663.JPG
    IMG_4663.JPG
    747.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4671.JPG
    IMG_4671.JPG
    593 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4691.JPG
    IMG_4691.JPG
    690.5 KB · Views: 100
Some more pics

Just some more detailed close up pics.

Attachments

• IMG_4657.JPG
    IMG_4657.JPG
    648.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4655.JPG
    IMG_4655.JPG
    562.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4665.JPG
    IMG_4665.JPG
    566.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4659.JPG
    IMG_4659.JPG
    591.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4654.JPG
    IMG_4654.JPG
    570.8 KB · Views: 24
Haha, really fully enjoying it! Though i am intending to keep this as a collection car though, so wont be putting too many miles on it for now. Keep it as new!

Jealous

8)

How much did this set you back if you dont mind me asking?

My local Honda dealer were giving almost £10k discount on a brand new GT around Sept time! So tempted but not to be :(

Would love to own one some time in the future

That looks very nice Darren. There's a guy in Norwich who has one of these and has had the S2000 GT wing fitted to the back. Looks really good, although I do like the rear upper lip you have on yours too.

2005-AL-Racing-Honda-S2000-Rear-Wing-1024x768.jpg

That looks very nice Darren. There's a guy in Norwich who has one of these and has had the S2000 GT wing fitted to the back. Looks really good, although I do like the rear upper lip you have on yours too.

The rear upper lip on my bootlid was there when i bought the car a few days ago. I do like it, aswell as the one you posted, they're both pretty sleek, really! But as of recent, I think i have my heart set out to buy the Mugen front lip and Mugen rear wing too. It still looks very Honda but just ever so slightly less factory, which is the kind of look i am after right now.

There's one knocking around the Burton area on most days. Looks great and the added rear wing looks good.

A decent hardtop shape makes the S2000 look as hard as nails.

What about the Spoon hardtop.

I love the Spoon hardtop! But i'm not sure on how the boot opens and closes. If it's a massive hassle just to get something in and out the boot, then i cant really decide upon it. Also, i think i read somewhere, that they aren't very good at keeping the weather out. They leak apparently.

I do love the look of it though, definitely a nice image!

very nice and quick, looks great with the hard top. My brother has an S2000 unmodified, couldnt get anywhere in the snow but apart from that its fine

Looking god buddy. I like the fact you were in a 'hurry' but spent 5 hours washing it I'd hate to see you take your time :lol:

Lovely car though, good work.

Back