• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 Starter Button

Although this chap *cgsales* is cheaper.

He sells the button,wiring and relay direct from the states for around £40 iirc although he doesn't appear to have anything for sale at the moment on Ebay.

Mark43 said:

He sells the button,wiring and relay direct from the states for around £40 iirc although he doesn't appear to have anything for sale at the moment on Ebay.

That doesn't really help then does it Mark?? :wink: :p

Neily03 said:
Mark43 said:

That doesn't really help then does it Mark?? :wink: :p

No i suppose not :oops:

But he might be soon :lol:

Make your own carbon surround. Just make a template of the shape you need then cut out from a piece of carbon. :lol:

I have finally found my as new and unused carbon starter surround, now Ben has been wanting this for ages, but not sure if he ever sourced one, so will need to check, but this will be available if Ben doesn't need/want it anymore:D

I have finally found my as new and unused carbon starter surround, now Ben has been wanting this for ages, but not sure if he ever sourced one, so will need to check, but this will be available if Ben doesn't need/want it anymore:D

I will deffo take it if he dosent, i will pm you just incase:cool:

Back