• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 Turbo part 2

Far too addictive LOL! Going to do cams/stroker kit/ bigger turbo etc when my turbo etc decides to go, done 50k with the kit on now, still extremely reliable too!

Probably the best S2000 I have seen, excellant looking car, nevermind the power.

Verg Good pics.

:)

Lovin the new pics, they are awesome Jay ;) I need to get a hold of that wax and give my car a good going over!

Cars been in at TGM for some tweaks. Artech supplied me with some T1R rear steering arms so i could finish my geo set up. They allow you to dial out the passive rear wheel steer Honda set the car up with by allowing you to straighten out the rear toe and run some proper camber. Rear camber is now -2.6 degrees and toe in is +0.25 car feels massively grippy but ive got a feeling when it does let go its going to be spectacular:lol:

Had the cam cover painted

16102008060.jpg

Been having issues with my Blitz boost controller so decided to stump up for a really good one. Delivered from Japan today:cool:

04112008072.jpg

The HKS EVC6 is one of the simplist to use but controls every single aspect of boost control. The display shows all live data and is fully programable.

New Greddy 70mm Ti exhaust is on route from the states and its booked for Mase remap the 2nd week in December. Gonna get brave and tweak the boost:smt047

Spectacular! :lol:

Mate that's insane! Who's paying for your tyres?

New Greddy 70mm Ti exhaust is on route from the states and its booked for Mase remap the 2nd week in December. Gonna get brave and tweak the boost:smt047

Should be naughty :twisted::twisted::twisted:

I'll have to get a ride in it one of these days J, but only when it's dry :lol:

jay you still got the blitz? sell it to me.

No probs Harv, the controller is fine but were really struggling to set the gain up on the F20. Thing is theres no real base settings out there to start from. Should be fine on the evo mate.

Chris , ive not figured that out yet:D

No probs Harv, the controller is fine but were really struggling to set the gain up on the F20. Thing is theres no real base settings out there to start from. Should be fine on the evo mate.

Chris , ive not figured that out yet:D

nice one. will talk $$ at some point...

oh petrolhead nirvana, ace, 10th Nov :cool:

Cars been in at TGM for some tweaks. Artech supplied me with some T1R rear steering arms so i could finish my geo set up. They allow you to dial out the passive rear wheel steer Honda set the car up with by allowing you to straighten out the rear toe and run some proper camber. Rear camber is now -2.6 degrees and toe in is +0.25 car feels massively grippy but ive got a feeling when it does let go its going to be spectacular:lol:

these are the babies ...

like you said Jay when it'll let go it should be interesting :D

The T1R Boys are recommending me to run their rear ARB as well. It's softer so moves even further away the point of oversteer. The idea is to maximise the rear grip in corner by allowing a bit of flex...

Back