• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 Turbo part 2

Argghhh, cant watch the video yet, have to wait until the office clears a little before I have the sound of that booooosting!!!:rolleyes:

Jay i just thought i'd let you know your tax is due, ;) :p

Dynax we need some updated pic'd of this car!!

<shouts in a high pitched voice> I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Just shout whenever :D Cameras always to hand :)

Its awesome!!!...

I had to close my eyes after a couple of seconds :eek: so I think you need to take me out in it again :p

I went out in this when it was in NA form a couple of years ago. J, let me go again mate? :lol:

:lol: For sure Chris.

We'll have to get some cars together for another run down the M3 like last time.

:lol: For sure Chris.

We'll have to get some cars together for another run down the M3 like last time.

That was pure comedy! :lol:

I should be at TGM on Saturday mate if you're around?

Woah... Amazing!

Exactly how I want my S2k to look when I get one. Love everything about.

Will enjoy my EK for now. :lol:

Some up to date pics. Cheers spence for the warehouse and taking them:cool:

1-2.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

ooohh! She's lovely! Makes me want to make the turbo-r even quicker :(, kinda bored with it now it's been turbo for four years :(! Any more plans for it?

cheers,Boost is addictive isnt it:lol:

Blocks only got 2k on it so when Mase is back at xmas going to put a better flowing exhaust set up on it and up the boost from 9/10psi up to 12.Hopefully get near the 400fly.Blitz boost controller is a bit pony at holding boost so HKS EVC 6 is going in soon. Maybe some seats and bits in the new year just enjoying it for the moment.

Can you not run a bigger/Hybrid turbo?

Back