• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 Turbo

Mate, if I had a S it would to undergo that same treatment! it looks very nice and I bet must move pretty well too!

Looking forward to see it in action at a trackday!

If you ever decide to let that thing go, please bare me in mind.

Would be great to have that machine, looks fantastic would drive well and be a nice show car too.

Thanks Guys.

Unfortunately big end on cylinder four has decided it didnt want be involved anymore. Seen a few of the older F20 goes this way. Gonna take this opportunity to tweak things a bit.

Tom is putting in a new short block from honda and gonna rebuild the head with Supertech valves,springs and ti retainers. Manifold is being wrapped and Koyo high flow rad going in to cool things down a bit.Have spoken to Mase and hopefully im on his books for a mapping session when he flys over late this summer.

Hopefully come back even better:D

Sorry to hear this mate, as Stu above, hope you get it sorted soon mate.

Are you going to do anything to the internals m8? Rods, etc? I also hope tou see you back up an running asap. I am very much feeling your pain :(.

Are you going to do anything to the internals m8? Rods, etc? I also hope tou see you back up an running asap. I am very much feeling your pain :(.

cheers G.

Luckily enough the F20 comes with forged rods and pistons courtesy of Mr.Honda:cool: Most of the American tuning firms just run the 3mm headgasket to get compression down to 9:1. Inline Pro and a few others are succesfully running 20psi on stock motors:eek: After speaking to a few of them , the consencous is the block is good for 450Whp,But they stressed its all down to the mapping,so thats the last bit i really got to get right now. Though now i have a spare block, going to look into building it over the winter. Just costing up shipping prices over to Laskey Racing.

I got a *very* good deal on my new short block here though :D

A shame to hear of the problems fella - atb with the rebuild though, got to admire the commitment. :twisted:

I saw it today fella, stunning car :cool: Hope its all back up and running soon so you can give me that ride :D:lol:

Back