• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX S2000 with "Rare A/C"

Manchester...... mobile number......... no service history..... :roll: :?

AS MY UNCLE IS THE AREA MANAGER OF HONDA MANCHESTER ITS ALWAYS BEEN IN ANDOUT FOR CHEACKS AND SERVICES ITS JUST HAD A RECENT ONE 2 DAYS AGO FRESH FOR THE NEW KEEPER

:^o

The CTR he has for sale as well comes in the best colour. "Knigthawk" apparently.

:roll:

At that price its either got the sort of mileage you'd expect to see on the Star Ship Enterprise or it'll throw up a horrific HPi report!! :rolleyes:

The 'rimz' remind me i need to change mine. The chav gang are lurking as prices are falling. :( :evil:

Knobcheese said:
THE CARS PREVIOUSE SERVICE I DO NOT HAVE AS THE PREIOUSE OWNER DIDNT PASS IT ON TO ME BUT WHEN I BOUGHT THE CAR I CALL UP THE SUPPLYING GARAGE AND THEY CONFIRMED THE FULL HONDA HISTORY WICH CAN BE ATTAINED VIA A DUPLICATE SERVICE BOOK.

Stinks of Nigerian Ebayness if you ask me.

Why don't people proof read stuff before they post it. The odd spelling mistake is forgiveable, but Jesus!!!

Stinks of Nigerian Ebayness if you ask me.

Halooo
9.jpg

Back