• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX S2K test drive

I test drove one on the same day as a 350z.

I really wanted to like the 350z, but it was CRAP. Rubbish gearbox not very fast. Then we took out the S2K, absolutly awesome I loved it, couldnt quite get myself in a comfy position thou.

This was when the DC5 was still kpro'd, and imo it was just as good if not better then the S2k. But thats a modded honda versus a standard car.

I would consider a swap from DC5 to S2K if I didnt need the money, which I do :mad:

I really wanted to like the 350z, but it was CRAP. Rubbish gearbox not very fast. Then we took out the S2K, absolutly awesome I loved it, couldnt quite get myself in a comfy position thou.

This was when the DC5 was still kpro'd, and imo it was just as good if not better then the S2k. But thats a modded honda versus a standard car.

I would consider a swap from DC5 to S2K if I didnt need the money, which I do :mad:

another car on the drive, lol.

one car for drifto
one car for the poser
and one car for caz :D lol

I seriously like the look of them, especially with the J's racing bodykit on.

Wallop.

seriously nice car.

Insurance for me on elephant was pricey @ about £1200 but it could be easily brought much further down I believe.

Good luck scouse, make sure you take the time to learn how to drive RWD.
:D then blat it.

I test drove a 350z convertible, which I so wanted to love too but was utterly disappointed. My CTR is a tat noisy, and quite stiff, so in comparison the 350z was like my grandad car. no noise, no feedback. I fell like it took forever to get to decent speed, despite what Mr Nissan dealer was telling me, with his stats and perf sheet.

Next day he got me an 01 S2K (which is funny coz my Honda dealer told me he couldnt get his hand on an s2k at the moment ...) . it was slightly damp, and I was nicely impressed. The car was just really fun to drive, nicely balanced. a wicked experience. Especially the ease of powerdrifting in roundabout !! that must be slightly dangerous though... however I was'nt impressed by the sunroof, the cabine's creaky noises, and the very stiff body and suspension, which, on those crappy country road, where sending the car bouncing all over the place. Great on smooth tarmac though .

In the end I was really sad I didnt like either of those and kept my CTR...

Glad you liked it though, awesome car to drive. Shame about the road where I live...

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you enjoyed it Scouse!!!

I haven't test driven one yet as I'm worried I'll suffer the same fate as you mate :oops:

PM me your budget mate & I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya big man.

Glad you enjoyed it Scouse!!!

I haven't test driven one yet as I'm worried I'll suffer the same fate as you mate :oops:

PM me your budget mate & I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya big man.

I still have a few things to sort out yet Lee - buying time is going to have to be a little later in the year.:(

Go and test drive one mate. :twisted:

Nice one Carl, i'm glad you enjoyed your test drive. You now have the itch that must be scratched just as i did 2 years and 4 months ago. Go for it my man. Geoff. :D

Nice one Carl, i'm glad you enjoyed your test drive. You now have the itch that must be scratched just as i did 2 years and 4 months ago. Go for it my man. Geoff. :D

Indeed Geoff, one hell of an itch and I will scratch it.:D

I still have a few things to sort out yet Lee - buying time is going to have to be a little later in the year.:(

Go and test drive one mate. :twisted:

I told Angela your S2000 story last night & she immediately came out with...

"NO TEST DRIVES THEN!!!" :lol:

I'm gonna treat myself once I've finished the Knowledge mate.

Let me know when you start looking & I will defo keep my beady eyes open for you Big Man.

I managed to get a short test drive in an S2K a few years back. The salesbod let me drive it properly, and i ended up doing over a ton before i knew what'd happened. At the time my Teg was the fastest(170bhp) car in my circle of friends, but the S2K made it feel like the VTEC wouldn't cut in! I'd have one, no doubt about it. Would make a spot on replacement for my Beat.

Marge

Back