• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

This is hands down one of my favourite S2K's and yet I've never seen it in metal or been in it!

I've been shopping again. :whistle
Well that went a bit wrong. Loxy sent me a link to some super cheap Mugen GP wheels on eBay in the correct stagger and offset. The idea would be to run them as track/winter wheels as they needed a refurb. If they wouldn't clear the calipers then punt them on for a profit. Since found out that one of the wheels has been repaired so I cancelled the bid.

Thanks Bonito.

Aye, bit of a bugger that. They would have looked lovely on the car. :mad:

Castle Combe today, car was fantastic. Few minor niggles to sort, but very happy.

[video=youtube;0k2_WDnfV8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k2_WDnfV8I[/video]

Good session here spoiled by a GT86 who afterwards was completely oblivious.

You do know you can unplug the Flashpro once the map has been uploaded? :lol:

Nice and smooth when you got into it. Felt myself getting wound up at the GT86. It did OK for itself on the straights though didn't it?

I was data logging! :)

Yeah perfect power. Only time I felt I needed more was to help me get past the GT86.

7049f690b9f735cdfb166fce4ed67a13.jpg

Atleast you put your differences aside and gave him a nice wave as you passed him :)

what at sort of niggles do you think you need to sort?

I think my rear calipers are past their best so I'm looking at getting them replaced. Because of this there was a lot of heat in the rear wheels which made one of the Volk Racing center caps fall out. As one before had come out previous to the track day without me knowing I'm going to have to replace it. Plus I think my front pads are nearly done and the discs will probably need replacing too. So pretty much brakes all round, trying Dixcel I think.

Great track video, car sounds awesome!

The gear throw on these looks so short too, that stock or have you got a short shifter?

Ah right, kind of to be expected I suppose. Have you heard good things about Dixcel then?

Yes, but I'll have a chat with Tom at TGM and see what he thinks.

Great track video, car sounds awesome!

The gear throw on these looks so short too, that stock or have you got a short shifter?

Thanks, I'm uploading another video where the mic is in the engine bay rather than on the boot. Gear shift is stock.

Another vid from towards the end of the day. Mic in the engine bay so it sounds like a bag of spanners. :D

[video=youtube;PgtohqGvBvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgtohqGvBvw[/video]

Looks like good fun! Not sure about the mic in engine bay choice though haha :D

Been playing about with mic placement recently, think I prefer where the number plate is rather than the back bumper from my last attempts!

Back