• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

So has mine, can always feel it going and catch it with ease. This was something entirely different.

Most likely another Evo IX. I was going to put a deposit down on Monday, but the selling company told me the wrong mileage so I've pulled out. After considering it, I'm going to wait till the claim is settled in full before I go and buy anything. I'm booked at Spa in April, so if it's not before then I'll probably buy a cheap EP3 to thrash around for a few weeks before selling on.

First step today was taking the private plate off, £80 to the DVLA for basically nothing. Next thing is to prepare a for sale thread for all the standard parts I have in the garage still, but I won't post anything till I know for sure it's getting written off.

Are they really that bad? I thought they were supposed to be a sports car?

I drove it to Scotland for a week. It tried to kill me twice. I sold it a week later.

I remember not being able to keep up with a fiat cinquecento on a b-road I've driven thousands of times due to a bit of bad weather.

Didn't help Des that you had T1R's on it, which like AD08R's, aren't the best in the wet.

I couldn't possibly comment, I've never used T1R's. I just know of their reputation and reviews. :)

Chris you need a new user name now
Is Jimbos EP3 still for sale? That might be worth a PM.

Most likely another Evo IX. I was going to put a deposit down on Monday, but the selling company told me the wrong mileage so I've pulled out.

I've always wondered why they never show the mileage of cars and this seems like it's confirmed why.

I don't think it's anything that sinister, SVA have a great rep on MLR and other forums. I think it's more likely that the guy I spoke to on the phone got confused between the km and the miles. As for why they don't list it, god knows.

Back