• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

Man, shame about the Enkei's.

I agree though, sod painting a spanking set of wheels. Avoid.

Not keen on the black either. Look forward to seeing where the budget goes. Shame though, was looking forward to seeing the PF01's in silvery on your car.

Did your CR stereo cover turn up btw? I caved in the end, mine just arrived.

I've not had it yet. Although it may be waiting for me at my local sorting office if they've tried to deliver it today.

Man, shame about the Enkei's.

I agree though, sod painting a spanking set of wheels. Avoid.

Not keen on the black either. Look forward to seeing where the budget goes. Shame though, was looking forward to seeing the PF01's in silvery on your car.

Yeah I'm a bit gutted. They do both types of wheel in a silver, but one is 'high polished' and one is normal. I could get the SS for the front, but potential caliper clearance down the line could turn into the issue, so back to the drawing board.

Ordered from the same dude as you, proper Japanese postal service wonderment. Genuine Honda too in case you were worried! :D

Nothing here.

nf2fdxG.png

If you intend to go to shows,few sunday drives and scene it up then fine.But I know that's not how you drive lol

If you intend to beat on it/ track it then boosting imo is not the way forward. Granted its fun but you have several issues to deal with when you drive them hard. Whilst the stock engine deals with boost okay the running gear is a weak link. Plus if youre going to track it you will need to spend out on decent water/oil cooling as they run hot, better brakes ect ect. You can build a solid car that can take the abuse but at big expense. Big enough to warrant buying something out the box that's not going to be a worry.

Granted you don't have to go mad with the boost and could run a mild charger/turbo and keep the bhp lower to alleviate some issues. Been lucky enough to drive just about every variant of boost on the S and the best car i ever drove was N/A. Guy had spent the boost money on a really good suspension and brake set up, few nice engine tweaks (which you already have). Just felt like you could beat on it all day and then drive it home. Try that in a boosted car and you better have AA.

Thanks J, I do see your point.

And no, I'm not a Sunday driver. :lol: I tend to drive my car like a c*nt most of the time.

[video=youtube;qAkSAA_d4K4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAkSAA_d4K4[/video]

Watching this makes me want to concentrate on brakes, chassis, aero and some driver training.

It's the drift around 5:50 that had me chuckling. Dispatch an M4, mock a Leon diesel driver, drift like a lord, under the gantry in around the same time as it takes to make a bacon sandwich. :D

It's the drift around 5:50 that had me chuckling. Dispatch an M4, mock a Leon diesel driver, drift like a lord, under the gantry in around the same time as it takes to make a bacon sandwich. :D

Yeah he drove it like a boss.

Back