• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

Yes, I'm very worried actually. I can't run a wider spacer as I'd have to modify the arches, I don't really want to change the wheels and other BBK's need even more clearance. So I'm having to have a think about what to do. :lol:

Probably not, I imagine the Spoon blue would be hard to match.

As for the calipers, there's actually more clearance than the pics make out, just had a look at it and I think there's easily 2mm if not 3.

That will be fine then. I had 3mm clearance on the Stoptechs with 15mm spacers and I ran those for a couple of years without issue.

Yes!!!!

Loads of room there for the caliper. I'll take a pic of my Ksports on the Impreza to show you close. :D

Matching the Spoon blue paint shouldn't be a problem, but as the callipers are anodised, their blue paint or a match-up wouldn't be the same finish of the callipers anyway.

I'll get a closer pic tonight if I remember. I'm just paranoid, the last thing I want is something hitting the spokes of the wheels.

Someone on the S2K forum asked if they're a copy of the Rota Fighter. :lol:

Someone on the S2K forum asked if they're a copy of the Rota Fighter. :lol:

a451o0j.gif

I've updated the OP with the mods list. I think it's as follows, I am starting to lose track... :lol:

Power modifications:
Mugen CAI
J's Racing manifold
Decat
Fujitsubo RM-01A exhaust
Hondata Flashpro ECU

Wheels/suspension/body etc:
RAYS CE28N wheels
Yokohama AD08R tyres
Öhlins coilovers
OEM duck bill spoiler
Competition Clutch Stage II
GT hardtop in the garage, fitting kit on the car

Brakes:
HEL braided lines
Project Mu HC800 pads
Spoon monoblock calipers

ICE:
Kenwood BT73DAB headunit
Alpine PDX-F4 amp
Audison AV K6 components
Sound deadening in the doors

There's about 5mm between the brakes and the wheels. Chris measured it with his penis. :D

Seriously. There's loads of clearance.

The number of S2000's on the road decreases 50% every winter. I'm quite sure there's no shortage of second hand propshafts!

Back