• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

Not as if the car will be going into work often. :)

Plate system on the DVLA site is down after 6pm, looks like I'll have something to do in work tomorrow after all. :lol:

Some quick pics taken this evening, I would have loved to find a nice spot somewhere but I'm fast running out of time to get sorted for JAE. Gives you an idea, the car is super shiny and the paint is the smoothest I've felt. Plus it smells great. :lol:

Washed, clayed, machine polished, waxed/sealed.

2L8A3241.jpg

2L8A3242.jpg

2L8A3243.jpg

2L8A3246.jpg

2L8A3247.jpg

2L8A3248.jpg

2L8A3250.jpg

2L8A3253.jpg

2L8A3254.jpg

Bet it's filthy by the time you get to JAE :)

I'm hoping someone takes a bucket and sponge so I can give it a quick once over. The detailer told me it should be really easy to clean for 6+ months due to the wax he's used.

Looks lovely. Never seen one in this blue in person. Looks like I'll be seeing a good one!

Thanks Jack.

Think all you will need is quick detailer and a cloth and it should just come off easy any dirt, I will have some if you need some.

ps where do you keep your locking wheel nut, is it to hand ;)

Car looks amazing, paintwork has probably never looked so good even when new!

Are you far from JAE? I'd be mega sad if it was dirty by the time you get there!

:D Thanks all.

The car does look superb, and if anything it's making my OCD about it go a bit nuts and makes me want to get any small niggles sorted. :lol:

Its gonna rain on Saturday anyway Chris :(
Hope you have a big tent to park under :D

I'm a stones throw away from the show ground if you want to hijack a bucket, mitt, hose, drying towel before getting there ;)
Drop us a PM, its a legit offer.

Er, all being well I will be there at JAE on Sunday.

BTW that intake is one mother :lol:
Car looks ridiculously good. :cool:

I've had some mats in a box for ages and I decided to fit them today as well as the Samco hose. Remember this is the repalement to the first that Amber Performance sent me as they falsely advertised it. Well I ordered the correct one, and they've sent me the wrong one again, pretty fed up with it now so I may just not bother.

Anyway, the mats are in and they're fantastic. Proper high quality items and much better than the ones they replaced. I also took some photos trying to show the caliper clearance. :)

Tent is in the boot, just need to add beer, sleeping stuff and some clothes and I'm ready to go for JAE tomorrow. :D

Caliper clearance:

2L8A3265.jpg

2L8A3266.jpg

2L8A3267.jpg

2L8A3269.jpg

Mats before:

2L8A3259.jpg

2L8A3262.jpg

2L8A3263.jpg

2L8A3264.jpg

Mats after:

2L8A3272.jpg