• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Samantha's freshly painted new build EP3

Nice looking ep3. Love the wheels, they really suit it! I used to have a Milano one myself and it's a really good colour. I've got a cosmic grey one now. What have you got planned for it next?

Thanks I love the wheels I think they suit it down to the ground. I love cosmic grey too! I had a cosmic grey ep2 before this then had to go Milano :) I'm not sure what I want to do next! I done this car in a short space of time so I think I'll leave it closer to summer to do more.

Cool. You've done really well so far so just enjoy it. I fancy getting a mugen grill and spoiler at some point and maybe a carbon bonnet. Got plenty of plans for mine but just need to pace myself. Getting it supercharged is the biggest thing I want to get done to it.

Very nice Ep3! I liked your EP2 as well. It really stands out from the rest.

I think I've followed you on Instagram. :D

Supercharged :eek: seen a supercharged one at a track day last summer and it was mental! Really crazy power and the sound was deafening, so cool!

Thank you! Oh really, Theres a lot more photos of my ep3 on instagram. I miss ep2 but I still see the new owner drive it around town :)

No way:confused: SBC is the best colour, also a whole lot more expensive in SBC finish than ordinary colours like white, black, gold etc.... maybe just my opinion :lol::lol:

Yeah I've always fancied a supercharged vtec. They sound amazing and would be a nice bit of extra power too. I'm already running 240bhp so with the charger added it would be a real beast. Just need to get saving, haha.

Yes!! another smooth bumper! looks awesome really love smooth bumpers makes front end so much better, cant wait to get mine painted now got wheels and lows set up, keep posting :)

Fresh.. and looks just as beautiful as you. Ha.

Do you mind me asking where you got you rmugen spoiler from?

Its a replica, I got it online a few years ago I cant remember who off as it was so long ago. I bought it for my sport then took it off that when I bought this, fits perfect though and is adjustable,:) thought about getting a genuine one but don't think I will bother it wouldn't look any different!

Liking the RPF1s. Had never seen them in any colour other than silver before. Chrome suits it well.

Back