• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Satin Silver EP3 - ** SOLD **

Did you use the Megs APC on all the interior? I find it foams up massively so what did you use to apply it?

I didnt use it ALL over, just on the areas that were dirty. I use the Autoglym Hi Tech Interior Microfibre cleaning pad to apply. APC is great on the floormats and carpets though.

303 aerospace satin finish uv protectant all over the interior plastics for a nice, non-glossy, non-greasy finish.:D

After much deliberation, finally bought some Red JDM mats.

As a lot of you fellas have said, the quality is outstanding, better than the carpets in my house :lol:

RIMG0184.jpg

RIMG0190.jpg

RIMG0191.jpg

RIMG0192.jpg

Before :)

mar09int_4.jpg

After :cool::cool::cool:

RIMG0189.jpg

I like. :D

Awesome mate.

It may be a case of the grass is always greener, but I would so love to have teh black carpet and door cards as opposed to my red and red.

I find the red interior is a bit to max power for me. A black set of Brides and all black ineterior would look outstanding.

Awesome mate.

It may be a case of the grass is always greener, but I would so love to have teh black carpet and door cards as opposed to my red and red.

I find the red interior is a bit to max power for me. A black set of Brides and all black ineterior would look outstanding.

Am so tempted to say carpet swap Nick!!

Am so tempted to say carpet swap Nick!!

I doubt i'd ever do it Chris, it wouldn't cost loads but due to my interior being so mint I don't think I would get the older parts looking so good.

Plus a good set of holding monsters would cost a fair bit, but then again I would get a bit for my Recaro's.....

All i can say is you definately have the skills when it comes to cleaning your CTR.

It looks absolutely mint mate :)

jdm mats :cool::smt055

Mint car! How do you keep it so clean?:rolleyes:

The mrs and little one have to wipe their feet before they get in. :lol:

To be honest, if it gets dirty, it gets cleaned, though I must admit, last weekend was first wash for about 5 or 6 weeks.

Perfectly cleaned paint with clay bar and machine polished finish, topped with 4 layers of sealant and a layer of wax keeps the bodywork pretty slick. ;)

Money well spent on the mats mate, those old rubber ones weren't in keeping with the rest of the car.

What's next? 8)

Money well spent on the mats mate, those old rubber ones weren't in keeping with the rest of the car.

What's next? 8)

I've had the rubber ones about 3.5 years and they are still just like new. Though not quite as :cool: as my new ones.

No other mods planned really.

the paddle thing on the steering column controls the height of your steering wheel. (im not sure which one you mean so ill explain both lol :) )

and the switch rolls from 0 to 3 to control the height of your headlights. hope that helps mate

the paddle thing on the steering column controls the height of your steering wheel. (im not sure which one you mean so ill explain both lol :) )

and the switch rolls from 0 to 3 to control the height of your headlights. hope that helps mate

That's cool! We don't have the headlight ajuster switch.

0 = lowest?
3 = highest?

Or is it the other way around? Is that only on the CTR's with HID's?

Back