• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Satin Silver Shines!

Hatton

Will Be Missed
I cleaned the car today followed by the ever effective Optimum Spray Wax. I do this after every clean. It gives a great shine, which I'll let the pictures tell you.

IMG_0019Resized.png

IMG_0004Resized.png

IMG_0010Resized.png

IMG_0005Resized.png

IMG_0007Resized.png

IMG_0016Resized.png

IMG_0015Resized.png

IMG_0014Resized.png

IMG_0008Resized.png

IMG_0006Resized.png

IMG_0018Resized.png

Gorgeous!

I was going to wash mine today but then my Dad washed his and drove over my grit guard bucket! :(

Looking good Hatton, looks stunning never get mine looking that clean!! Gave mine the once over today just a wash no polish waiting for Friday before Japfest, although did use some back to black which i was very happy with the results.....looks like you could benefit from some in the last pic by your wing mirror, will post some pics up in a minute...:)

I do need some back to black. I'm a fan of the Auto Glym Bumper Care, So I'll be using that.

Not many people notice this Suits, however, when they do it is always positive remarks :)

Satin seems the most rare of the colours. I loved my silver one. Mintest car i've ever owned.

tbh i see alot more silver ctr's around my area than red, i think thats why red seems slightly more appealing, there both mint colours though its deffinately a tough one :D

red = flash
silver = civilised.

That's how I see it really. I love my car and the colour no doubt.

Back