• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ScabbyTramp' 02 Civic Type R (EP3)

drivers seat finished, unsure how to put my clips by on center of seats as taking them off, broke the clips so wont go back on correctly.
20131011_154757_zpse4f3d0cd.jpg

20131011_154742_zps5c9f43da.jpg

Love the seats. If I keep my seats standard I'm doing the same but different colour and some added bits :). Looked good so far mate

Got Vented discs ( all around , which ive put on, also done calipers yellow ) once I get black new pads, they will stand out nicely with new wheels too!

20140120_145244_zps862bcc24.jpg

I cleaned it yesterday , and used nattys blue wax, ( bubblegum smell )
this is what it looks like after a day, sooooo shiny And I recommend it for dark cars.
20140120_145232_zps64fb901b.jpg

20140120_145215_zps6027ede6.jpg

Mate, you have given me lots of ideas and really appreciate it. Would be great if you could take some more pics of the interior (perhaps from drivers view perspective) when it is not so sunny as the light shows up a bit glary and it is hard to see the colours properly. I know it sounds picky but I really like your interior modding ideas and would like to see more pics before I do it myself.
If not no worries and thanks again!

ill get some just for you, though please be wary, as I seem to change my mind a lot. of if I rush it and don't like it, ill rip it out and re do. lol.

Cars looking good mate and very clean. The yellow interior is very different aswell and looks pretty good. Your new facelift rear lights should set it off a treat then they arrive .

re done my center console. ( properly now to fit the dvd player ) have to make a custom surround facisa for the cd player are is a tad bigger then usual

20140205_121041_zps5d04ef53.jpg

Started working on my bonnet , as I wanted something different, as this was tricky, and not straight forward as I thought ,

this was the start , the next picture of bonnet will be finished .

20140205_094241_zpsdeba7886.jpg

Finally got them done, needs a good buffer, anyone got any tips to help light scratches? not everyones cup of tea , but its mine, there also meshed.
getting the way I want it, a long way to go, before I can start adding to the engine ^^

IMG_20140219_095913_zps0fea2933.jpg

Hi I like what your doing with your motor its different which is nice. Like me im adding purple items to my cm ctr. I matt black my center console wish I did it gloss now. I machine polish cars for aliving all I will say is go very lightly on civic paint as its light and not forgiving if you press to hard with a cutting compond. If you want to buff the paint just use a polishing pad as see how it comes up before using cutting items.

Hi I like what your doing with your motor its different which is nice. Like me im adding purple items to my cm ctr. I matt black my center console wish I did it gloss now. I machine polish cars for aliving all I will say is go very lightly on civic paint as its light and not forgiving if you press to hard with a cutting compond. If you want to buff the paint just use a polishing pad as see how it comes up before using cutting items.

Yep, use a finishing pad and a glazd to start with, Honda paint is renowned for being soft. Just be sure to work the product long enough to break down, without too much heat, more passes on a moderate speed is the way to go. If a glaze doesnt help, use a fine abrasive compound on the finishing pad, before moving onto a low grade polishing pad.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

thank you both for tips =) ive decided just to get the car re sprayed

so , got a front vent, and going to see what I can do with the bumper, my plan is to get outside car the way I want it, followed by interior, then will finally start with the engine & bay.

IMG_20140228_182338_zps1d3a5bf2.jpg

then 34 hours later.....

also used same mesh from the bonnet vents.
also note I have a Honda badge for this in a nice colour choice waiting to be derived !

IMG_20140301_095428_zpsdbe68055.jpg

Liking the yellow and black theme. Just what I'd do just to be different. How did you change the seats colour?

Back