• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

scary moment

just taken one of my friends out for a ride as he hadnt seen my new car or been in an ep3 before so tried turning him to th red R side. got going down a very long streight road and had the car going well through the gears, just put it into 6th and chrssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a horrible clatering/scrapeing sound, i imediately took it out of gear and shut off thinking id just smashed 6th gear or something, then tried getting a gear which engaged streight away and the noise went away.
i took it steady till we got to the end of the road and found somewhere to pull over, all we could think is that 6th gear or release bearing had let go? poped the bonnet and couldnt smell anything (as you usualy can when the gearbox lets go) couldnt see or hear anything so set off home at a nice steady pace, decided to build up speed again and try 6th once more (yes i may have been temptig fate but i was near my garage and just had to know if the gear was there or not), as i built up speed it started with the noise again, this time it was doing it on and off, we found somewhere under light to pull over and took a look under the car to find the under tray touching the floor, never have i been happier to see a piece of plastic flapping about, was realy cacking my pants that my new car might be broken. looks like there were not clips holding it up and its worked its way loose so just get the trusty old tie raps out in the morning, ha ha wot a night

how else do you express that you have laughed, ive writen ha ha on a lot of posts and read other peoples posts that have ha ha in? lol = would be text talk unless im mistaken, not tring to get into an arguement just that is the only way to show a laugh and express the fact it was a funny night and it seems to be the way everyone else talks on here so just followed suit

my apologies, force of habbit, i will remember in future, still on the proton forum mark?

great cars, the satria gti is one of the most under rated cars in my opinion, fantastic car, shame mine died

This one?

22520760185_large.jpg

Basically its a Mitsubishi Colt with the 4G93 engine, quite easy to turbo and get around 200bhp for all in all £3000

I swear I heard one of these with a turbo up Lakeside. It did shift though..........but it looked fcuking awful! :lol: they are horrid.

:lol:

I obviously like the look of them cause i had one. Mine was lightly modded and was quite slow really.
I remember a lad in a CTR overtaking me and he left me standing, however in the twisties they are very good. I think they would surprise a few people, just need moar power!!!!

Yeah the prices of EP3's have dropped. I was thinking about 4 years ago when I put prices. I think they'll give you the proton now :lol:

Back