• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Scorers on the Chavometer?

Top one is no from me........Makes it look like a cruise missile or something ha...

Bottom ones I have, but have not fitted them yet

I was wondering about union jacks on the spoiler wing end plates. A lot of Lotus have them and if nothing else it shouts a bit of "Made in Britain" and an excuse to fly the flag.

although for mine being CW I might consider a predominately red hue to the union jack emblem.

I was wondering about union jacks on the spoiler wing end plates. A lot of Lotus have them and if nothing else it shouts a bit of "Made in Britain" and an excuse to fly the flag.

although for mine being CW I might consider a predominately red hue to the union jack emblem.

Leaning towards having the R numbers on the wing end plates myself...none will be the same!!!
Carbon on the Red?

I like the R numbers for the spoiler, but what i have in mind is something i saw on a locals red GT-R a while back.

Get them, apply them. Then wrap the spoiler over the top. The numbers show through the wrap raised. Looks cool.

not for me.....have you seen the new mini tail lights?! (in reference to the union jack end plates)

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you referring to me? :confused:;)

Could be!
Actually I don't mind them,they follow the FN2 tradition.
...on the other hand,there are standard badges front and back so one on each side makes four...do we need another on the roof to identify it from above? :lol:

It was actually an optional extra from FN2 on.

All Type Rs, excluding the NSX, up to and including the EP3 they were standard

Back