• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

scorpion? any good?

hi guys i was thinking of buying the full scorpion system off ebay for around£260 i no theres prob better exhausts but trying to do it on a bit of a budget does any 1 have any experience of them ,i was looking at the jap style non res ,,cheers

A bit cheapo and won't see big gains, probably get a nice Jap system for that price second hand off the forum.

Look into induction first IMO. - ARC(450 new), GruppeM(400 second hand), AEM Cai (120)

funny you shud say that just been looking at 1 for 300 quid pretty expensive for a back box like is it worth it?

Like yes. You can pick them up cheaper, that one is newish!!

Most things > Scorpion

You say that like it's meant to improve the reputation of a Scorpion. LOL.

There's liike 3 N1's floating around the For Sale section; best way to get noise quick, and reasonably cheapily.

I had one on my old Punto GT, don't know what gains it gave but it sounded lovely and was well made.

I am talking 9 years ago though :lol:

i've just had a scorpion system fitted today!! love it sounds awesome but then it is a full decat system!! so i will say yes get a scorpion!!

as long as it sounds good what difference does it make if its a 300 quid backbox or a 100 quid backbox its not as if its gna transform the performance that much surely

Back