• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Regular unleaded used to cost more than that not too long ago, it's a good time to use VPower! :D

Sure is :D Jim s EP3 only likes regular unleaded....... And his wallet :p

Anyway joking aside if I get word for a full time job tomorrow I will be getting the K-Pro done sooner. Off to T-Cut the car.

Have you just changed due to wanting JDM or you have problems with your climair staying put or anything?
I know the Honda ones are better.

Just wanted the JDM ones. But thought you couldn't get them. But still get them n Japan. My climair issue got sorted and they sit in fine. Climair UK customer service were awesome to be fair. And they look good in dark tint.

Krzys I think you will be please with your purchase. I got the full cat back system and header delivered yesterday. Really pleased with the purchase and worth the wait. The Honda Access wind deflectors look good. Just need to fit them when I have some spare time.

From what I have read Mugen are discontinuing this system for EP3. But I suspect they will continue to make it for the JDM like the deflectors.

I will get some pics up later on tonight when home.

Top service from Matt at Injection Imports.

Krzys I think you will be please with your purchase. I got the full cat back system and header delivered yesterday. Really pleased with the purchase and worth the wait. The Honda Access wind deflectors look good. Just need to fit them when I have some spare time.

From what I have read Mugen are discontinuing this system for EP3. But I suspect they will continue to make it for the JDM like the deflectors.

I will get some pics up later on tonight when home.

Top service from Matt at Injection Imports.
Awesome! Hopefully mine will arrive soon then! :D

Back