• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

That looks quality mate, what was the damage if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Do any of you know the genuine Honda part number for the Stud bolt on the far left in this picture is? I want two spare ones for my Mugen Coil cover.

I have looked around but can't seem to find the part number.

Thanks
STR

Yeah Loxy I had a look at this :D Trust Lings though not to use the Genuine Honda Part number lol. But you have the part number for me :D

Least Mugen use Genuine Honda parts. Does make most things easier. :D

Thanks you for the help.

Looks great mate!

You're in for a treat once you get the Twinloop on too!

I had to knock out the studs from the flange on the CAT and use narrower bolts but otherwise it's straight forward to swap!

Thinking about getting the Mugen gear knob for my EP3. Shame the Carbon one doesn't have the EP3 listed but the FN2 is. But the silver one for the EP3 is compatible with the FN2

Lol Josh :D And cool I have see the Mugen pedal set I am tempted. Need to get the gear knob and pedals. :D

Stu tub did you tape in the Climairs? Do you have the silver Mugen gear knob? I may just go for the silver one. Looks good anyway. Just like the idea of carbon one to match the coil cover lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back