• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

I've seen the weather forecasts for up there, I'm not surprised your car is ditched lol!

My wheels are so dirty I actually like the colour they are now! Haha!

I cleaned the car today. Got the gasket replaced on my OEM exhaust. So much better.

Got the entitlement through from DVLA. :D

Once I sercure a new contract or perm job.... I decided I will be going for the Mugen bodykit for the EP3. Wasn't a fan of the Mugen spoiler, but I have changed my mind. A project for next year. Time to get prices from Matt at injection. :D

Well I am gutted, but my wallet is happy. Seems Mugen have discontinued the wing and everything for the EP3........ Only the Grill is available.

I suppose it is cash saved towards the FK2 CTR Mugen version...Long as they change it. Because yes I did dislike the Mugen taster pics of the FK2 parts. :D

Do you have to buy them all new?

Yes :p Joking aside, I plan just to get the Mugen grill for my EP3 and leave the rest standard now. I like the OEM spoiler on the EP3.

I will look out for the Wing but it is my daily car so don't want it to be too crazy. May go look for second hand Mugen Wing.

Mugen Pedal set next!.

A quiet month at the moment with it being Christmas season. Car does need a good wash due to the crap weather we are having. But least no floods like Cumbria. So I will count my blessings.

Yeah seems that you may have to get some bits second hand, not so bad though as long as it's in good condition!

Well the Mugen sports pedal set arrived on Friday along with a Mugen wrist band.....Guess these are instead of the Res Socks!!!!! :p

Nice, why aren't they on the car yet? :p

Been busy job hunting. And Christmas shopping. Plus the weather hasn't been ideal for working outside. They will get there.

And be on the look out I am going to sell my first twinloop I got. Has two minor dents in b pipe silencer.( These dents wouldn't be seen when on the car and the back box is spotless). Has not been on the car. My other one should be arriving tomorrow.

I will get pics up and see what people think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got £20 and half a packet of chewing gum to start the bidding, Scottish! :)

Errrrr No :p :smt075

You need a Twinloop Jo5h :D

I don't see it selling till after Christmas now anyway or at least the end of January. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back