• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Seclas Track car -> Time attack car build

Interesting thread mate. Look forward to hearing more. What benefits are there to fit a dc5 steering rack on a EP3. Pros and cons please

I guess it's down to personal preference, I've always found eps fairly numb feeling
Hydraulic racks seem to give a lot more feedback, a manual rack would be my preference but as far as I know there's not one available for the ep3

I've been looking into shortened steering arms today aswell which should help get the geometry to track spec aswell

feel of the car. from electric power steering which can seem "Distant" to hydrophilic which gives you more feedback.

I've had an opportunity come up that I don't want to pass by so unfortunately I'm going to be breaking this now to put money towards the new venture

Really don't want to but need to invest some cash so needs must :(

Thats abit ****! I would have the rack off you if i had the time and funds.

Whats the next venture?

A local unit came up for rent so there was an opportunity for me to set up shop, unfortunately the timing isn't great cash flow wise so not sure it will come to anything as I'd need a considerable sum to do what I wanted to !

so I may just keep going with this

The steering racks being returned as unfortunately it's missing a bung from the bottom which doesn't seem available seperately from honda so i will have to keep my eyes open for a replacement

A few small bits of progress today
energy bushs fitted to the front arms, there a bit of a pig to get in tbh but job done now, i`l give the arms a bit of paint before fitting

Another new part in the post

Full braided kit to delete abs with in car adjustable bias tilton valve. these are just the in car bits as the others are test fitted to the car at the moment.
Ive also ordered a matching braided line for the clutch aswell to match

Back