• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Semi Slicks 888's

Spence.. how have you got on with these tires? I'm looking out for a new set and thinking of going the Toyo T1-R or 888 route.. How does tyre sidewall flex and car feel compare to other tires that you have used?

I don't think I have enough boxers to wear if I got these on my car (always stuck with the RE040's..) :oops:

If you can afford them the Dunlop track day tyres ...DZ02G I think they are called are awesome compared to the Toyos. :twisted:

BUT dont even think about using them in the wet :oops: :shock: :shock:

dragonflyjade said:
Spence.. how have you got on with these tires? I'm looking out for a new set and thinking of going the Toyo T1-R or 888 route.. How does tyre sidewall flex and car feel compare to other tires that you have used?

I don't think I have enough boxers to wear if I got these on my car (always stuck with the RE040's..) :oops:

Mate
Mine are off the car at the moment, if you can be bothered you can stick them on your and take it for a blast, should only take about 20 mins to change over the wheels

Friendy said:
Mate
Mine are off the car at the moment, if you can be bothered you can stick them on your and take it for a blast, should only take about 20 mins to change over the wheels

Thanks for the offer Friendy! That is really nice of you. :smt023

I've got to get the time to come up and see your car first. If not at your place then at least (and better) seeing it flying around Donington when you are next there. Please don't wait for me over these tyres - I'm struggling for time to myself at the moment :oops:

No worries mate, I use them for track use and have a set of Yoko A539's for running about on.

Been thinking about these as my next set when the RE050's finally run out.

Trouble is I've got a way to go yet. At least I can keep the stock wheels with the pots on for wet use :D

Back