• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Semi Slicks 888's

Well there finally on,

lil step up from T1-R's to Toyo 888's

check out my Orange JDM Brake disc Yo,
just gota go scrub them in now :twisted:
and pray it dont rain

They look the nuts Spence. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

May the dry weather bless you. 8)

added 2 more pics,

cant wait to 'really' test them out at Silverstone GP on the 3rd Aug

gota find a garage to fill them with nitrogen too, i hear the pressure's go through the roof when they get warm let alone hot!

Brave brave man :shock: But cool :twisted:

Btw I met you @ Boxhill a while back. I was with Royston & driving a Milano CTR :wink:

i got my stock wheels and tyres in the corner, but there no good in the wet :roll:

TGM tells me there ok in the wet with more then half tread, but dont hit any standing water...

There fine in the wet as long as you have tread, as for temperature, at brands was going out with 16psi and coming back in with 42psi

Friendy said:
There fine in the wet as long as you have tread, as for temperature, at brands was going out with 16psi and coming back in with 42psi

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Friendy what they like in the snow goin over the alps?
with 42psi :twisted:

they say u cant drift a FF right?

Nice tyres :p I used some Dunlop DJ01 for a bit in the rain etc etc and they not all that bad :)

Fire_2 said:
Friendy what they like in the snow goin over the alps?
with 42psi :twisted:

they say u cant drift a FF right?

As I have no tread on them did not want to risk it so had yoko avs for the Euro tour.

Wow...Mine looked like that 2 races ago...need a new set again for maximium gain :roll:

Fire_2 said:
be ok just need a lil car control, 10 step throttle and super smooth braking/cornering

thats hard to do in the summer, all those females out in small tops and little skirts :lol: dont know were too look half the time :oops:

Back