• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

service stamp book

evening all, been trying to find my stamp book all day but no joy.does anybody know where can i buy one and how much it will cost or does anybody have a spare one for sale,cheers.

Service book? You should be able to order a new one from the parts dept' of your Honda dealer, but it'll come blank...

i,ll give them a ring tomorrow cheers, hopefully i can get it stamped up again as all services have been done at honda dealership

As long as its been serviced at the same Dealership you use, or know what dealerships it been serviced at. Honda dealerships computers are not linked up so they cant tell where it has been serviced.

cheers for replys .just ordered one from dealers,2 to 3 weeks and $9+ vat,got them all from same dealers apart from last one so should be fine on that one:).ignore the dollar sign as well was meant to be pound but cant seem to get it that key working:confused::)

Back