• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX sexy S2k-s with concave wheels

startrack

Formerly type_r_lover
2579902214_7a28aebe20_o.jpg

2579052961_b27a1ee45a_o.jpg

IMG_3515copy.jpg

editted9.jpg

sf006.jpg

work2.jpg

work6.jpg

index.php

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

2583581392_9d0c55956b_b.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture026.jpg

js_racing_3.jpg

and for fun :D

UH.jpg

TIME.jpg

SCHEEEEEND.jpg

Really like the first one, that kit is sick. Not too keen on the fact that its a soft top think itd look even better as a hard top.

they generated some interest at least!

I love the first one, but I reckon it's a bit too hardcore for most people.

Come on Dappa you know you want to man!

Like Dappa was saying sn:afu, you need to add another 1-2k for a proper painting/fitting of the bodykit. these things aren't cheap, but come on they work a treat on an S :twisted:

one more interesting one ...

512.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
they generated some interest at least!

I love the first one, but I reckon it's a bit too hardcore for most people.

Come on Dappa you know you want to man!

Like Dappa was saying sn:afu, you need to add another 1-2k for a proper painting/fitting of the bodykit. these things aren't cheap, but come on they work a treat on an S :twisted:

Oh definately. I think itd be cheaper for me though as my mate has his own bodyshop :lol:

Personally i'd hate to tru and get this kit fitted, replaces most panels on the car (ok its not s2k but still worhy of a mention)
1204029833_29_1.jpg

Not just the fit and paint, its the huge wheels you got to buy, the special exhaust needed to fit the rear end of the Amuse kit ect. Big bucks but looks trick imo.

Though this is my favourite wide arch kit. A snip at $50,000 or it was last time i checked. Full carbon S2000.

asmwide.jpg

Back