• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Cracks on the hinges ?!?!

That's the first time I've ever heard that :eek: .

Not tempted by the JDM Recaro's the smaller fit may have suited your frame better ?

Cracks on the hinges ?!?!

That's the first time I've ever heard that :eek: .
I've come to the conclusion the cars had a dodgy repair before I bought it, which may have caused extra stress to the metal making it weak

Not tempted by the JDM Recaro's the smaller fit may have suited your frame better ?

These recaro's fit me perfectly, they feel ultra snug

These recaro's fit me perfectly, they feel ultra snug

Fair enough, my Recaro's were snug, then I got the inflatable lumber on them which made them better, but they never held me as well as a set of JDM's.

With my back the way it is and the lame OEM leather seats in the S2000 have really made me appreciate a good seat.

I'm with G, nice simple, clean example with just a few things on it that only a keen eye would spot. Nice work James ;)

I was doing really well resisting a seat swap, i think that some premier seats may have to happen in mine soon. Car is looking great man.

I was doing really well resisting a seat swap, i think that some premier seats may have to happen in mine soon. Car is looking great man.

Cheers. The prem seats are simply amazing in comparison to the facelift, you just get held in so much better

Not much of an update, I won't say much expect for <--

9f065cd2.jpg

Are your bhp/whp figures accurate in your sig?

My car ran a 185.1 at Surrey rr which I believe is whp and all I have is a Tegiwa M?!

Also where can I get some dc5 pedals from mate?

Back