• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SharkyUK's CS Trophy (Updated 05Apr08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new Clio Sport 182 Trophy.

It might not be a Honda but I'm still Honda Type-R through-and-through. :lol: Just so you know... :lol:

I picked her up late on last night and tonight Lynda (Salem) and I took our cars out to grab a few pictures of the new addition.

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

Cheers,
Andy

Looking very nice mate - that'll love the Welsh roads :cool:

Dont I know it had one for a week or so when my mate was working on my old 172.. cracking car and I would have bought one myself instead of the CTR (dare I say it on here!)

Sure is great to have use of the two cars.. ;)

Brother had a trophy, and we took it to Bedford Autodrome, awesome cars stock :cool: Love them, enjoy andy :cool:

I like the look of these a lot. They are coming down in price recently too. Anychance in writing as little review when you have time Sharky?

very nice, how does it compare to the civic?

lol here we go... :rolleyes:

I've driven them both back to back and both lovely cars (hence the reason I suggested the Trophy to Sharkyuk) all a matter of which one you (please note the you) like best.. END

I like the look of these a lot. They are coming down in price recently too. Anychance in writing as little review when you have time Sharky?

Hi mate - I'm happy to write a little review when I've had more experience in it and got a little more time to do so. It will be purely personal opinion and I refuse point blank to get drawn into a 'which is best' type affair... which leads me on to...

very nice, how does it compare to the civic?

Hi dava, I'm not really in a position to compare at present and - no disrespect - I don't want to get into a CTR vs. CS Trophy argument... although I'm sure that wouldn't happen on here! :D :smt023 As mentioned above I'm happy to write a little personal review in time but I'll deliberately steer clear (no pun intended) of any direct comparisons. It's nothing personal dude! Which leads me onto my good lady's comment...

lol here we go... :rolleyes:

I've driven them both back to back and both lovely cars (hence the reason I suggested the Trophy to Sharkyuk) all a matter of which one you (please note the you) like best.. END

Absolutely, Salem had experience of a beautiful Clio 172 prior to buying her CTR. She knows them both well and has considerably more driving experience than I have. She also knows all too well how the debate between hot-hatches soon flares up and hence the reason she too will steer clear of any 'debates.' PMSL!

At the end of the day it's horses for courses - they are both great cars. Obviously I'm Honda at heart but variety is good and I'm certainly enjoying the Trophy already. Just be aware that I will likely be posting loads of pictures of it from all over the place! :lol:

Hi dava, I'm not really in a position to compare at present and - no disrespect - I don't want to get into a CTR vs. CS Trophy argument... although I'm sure that wouldn't happen on here! :D :smt023 As mentioned above I'm happy to write a little personal review in time but I'll deliberately steer clear (no pun intended) of any direct comparisons. It's nothing personal dude! Which leads me onto my good lady's comment...

no trouble pal, wasnt intending to cause a stir by any means, just there similar cars aimed at the same market. but i know how it could turn into a VS thread in no time :smt084

You crazy man buying French stuff :D

I like it though, I'm actually really looking forward to the new twingo (no one laughs...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back