• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shell V-Power Nitro+ anybody?

Commercial gimmick. I've gone through a full tank of it already - noticed no difference at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use it, only because Shell is the closest station to home and there's no V Power any more as this stuff replaces it.

I've noticed no difference at all.

Sounds like a scam to me. :lol:

Now if they had boosted the octane then I could understand. It's just a bloody rebrand.

As pointless as vpower diesel.

Same down here as well. It's as far as I'm concerned the same stuff with a different sticker on the pump

The warmer weather has helped the EP3 on mpg overall. I managed a return trip from Derby to Stanmore, London, the other week and pipped 340 miles out of a full tank (VPower).

I've popped half a tank of this VPower Nitro+ into the Mazda2 and it has certainly perked up since it is constantly being run on Asda's hooch (the GF's motor). I'll get a mpg reading off the odometer later on this week as I run it down and report back.

Shell V power Nitro fuel...

Fully recommend this fuel... its a little bit more pricey obviously, but i did a journey to newcastle and back normally 100 miles off the fuel clock, only took 60 off! MPG has gone up too 33.1 MPG as well!

Tried normal Shell and Nitro in my car (one full tank after another) both got similar mpg. And commuting to work didn't produce any magical power hikes.

I used to use V Power religiously but I only do one tank every few fill ups now....just to treat the car :lol:

sorry for the random question..new to this so not sure where to ask

What do you guys think about using shell v power compared to using normal fuel. is there much of a difference?

nooooooo-not-again.jpg

Back