• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

Just got to go out this weekend and burn off a tank of Tesco's 99 to try out the new bad boy :twisted:

I feel alot of country roads and VTEC coming on :)

Already got a k-pro map optimised on Tesco 99 RON, so will have to see what it can do on v-power

somehow, i got a V-POWER card in the post today.

which is odd considering i have bought optimax twice in 5 years.

it also went on to say in the letter that i was a valuable diesel customer. im confused.

Scousefella said:
mikegsi said:
my v-power points card arrived this morning so off to fill up as well i think, ive left it as long as i dare, 24 miles with the fuel light on and only a little bit of vtec!

Trying to drain the tank before V-Power fill? :lol:

aye, 50 litres of v-power went in tonight, not bad seeing as how my tank is only meant to be a 50 litre one! :wink: well and truely drained!

too damp to see if theres any difference yet, hoping the weekend weather is better, doing croft next sat with H-O-T so hopefully any optimax will be flushed through with v-power by then!

Used 3 tanks of it last week (98.9 it's rude not too) and it feels very good indeed :twisted:

No keyrings though :roll: :(

Welsh-Rich said:
Used 3 tanks of it last week (98.9 it's rude not too) and it feels very good indeed :twisted:

No keyrings have turned up yet, the info pack did say a couple of weeks after launch so they should turn up early September. I hope they turn up soon as I'm on holiday soon and they will probably be all gone by the time I get back.

DPM9876 said:
Welsh-Rich said:

No keyrings have turned up yet, the info pack did say a couple of weeks after launch so they should turn up early September. I hope they turn up soon as I'm on holiday soon and they will probably be all gone by the time I get back.

Thats good news, thought the lass at the counter just didn't like me :lol:

V-Power is still 99.9p a litre in Guildford and Fleet, which I have never seen before :shock:

Long may this continue...

Put my first tank load in today, feels good, ask the guy in the garage what was the difference between V power and Optimax, and he said nothing its the same petrol :roll:

Friendy said:
Put my first tank load in today, feels good, ask the guy in the garage what was the difference between V power and Optimax, and he said nothing its the same petrol :roll:

When I handed my new V Power card to cashier he asked why the card had changed - I was so tempted to refer him to the f**king V Power cap he had on his head :roll:

garypaul said:
Friendy said:

When I handed my new V Power card to cashier he asked why the card had changed - I was so tempted to refer him to the f**king V Power cap he had on his head :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

McDonalds and petrol Stations really have the pick of the crop don't they :lol:

garypaul said:

What a dim tw@t!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welsh-Rich said:
garypaul said:
Friendy said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

McDonalds and petrol Stations really have the pick of the crop don't they :lol:

Yep - would you like fries with your V Power sir, is that diet or regular V Power, etc :lol: :lol:

Back