• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 SHHHH Fingers crossed................

Hobbes

Walking Stiffy
8) Hopefully I will be going for a spin in the new R in January

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Honda are scouting/have scouted for influential people in Honda circles for a track day to test the New R out.
While I'm not deemed *important* in any way, I'm hoping I can have a drive on another occasion as a special *treat* as it were..........

I'll let you know if this comes to fruishion, but a mate of mine was "scoping me out" as it were a few weeks back.

At the very least I hope to be given a drive in one way before they come on sale!

Excited? Moi? :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hobbes said:

Didn't think Honda were making R's anymore, or do you mean the new Civic Max Power as it should be called. :eek:

Livvy + Paul said:
Hobbes said:

Didn't think Honda were making R's anymore, or do you mean the new Civic Max Power as it should be called. :eek:

Here here !!

I think it looks sh1te and is too loaded with crap.

Back to the days of the DC2 and EK9 I say.

Sounds good. I got asked to drive it a few months back but I was working away.... :(

Its good having friends working at Honda UK :lol:

please tell them the rear end is so ugly, and tell them to bring the DC5 or the Japan Civic Type-R.

I'm sure I spotted one driving to work a few days ago, was just up the road from the Honda plant apparently broken down with the hazards on and a number of Honda looking boiler suits milling around it.

Riflez said:
I'm sure I spotted one driving to work a few days ago, was just up the road from the Honda plant apparently broken down with the hazards on and a number of Honda looking boiler suits milling around it.

Legendary Honda reliability!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MikeyG said:
Riflez said:

Legendary Honda reliability!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was just by the old "little theif" it was the red honda badge that had caught my eye

Well hopefully I'll be seeing it on saturday, and hopefully be given a drive in it!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Back