• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shorty1991's silver seeker fn2

Hi all, had the car about 8 months now, still got standard engine really, just been getting it looking good and how I want it. Everyone with an fn2 either goes gp kit or mugen/fake mugen but I decided to go seeker. And it's almost done currently waiting on my full carbon front lip arriving from Japan.

se7y8asa.jpg
a2e9ata9.jpg
qytu3abe.jpg
te3yna7u.jpg
yma8u4a9.jpg

Spec is currently:

Interior-recaro speed seats, omp harnesses and associated mounts,j's racing c-pillar brace, j's racing b-pillar floor brace, mugen carbon fibre gear knob

Exterior-carbon door handles, carbon fuel cap,carbon seeker rear wing, carbon seeker front canards, carbon fog air scoops, inovit asuka racing st16 18x8.5 alloys, abp eibach lowering springs

Engine-carbon spark plug cover, carbon fuel rail cover, carbon slam panel cover, hks rsk induction kit, full stainless steal and black anodised bolts all over, black billet oil filler cap, j's racing rad cap, j's racing strut brace

Comment and criticism always welcome lol

I do like that spoiler.....I think. I'd almost be tempted to get one, but just cant decide if i like it or not. But your car looks great (to much Carbon for my liking) I do like those wheels.

Cheers guys. I get it won't be for everyone but it's not meant to be. Induction kit sounds awesome but I know as go hunting numbers it will only take me so far. The alloys were swapped for my standard alloys

Does it make a nice noise before the vtec kicks in? Yeh they aren't massive gains but nice sound is always good. Good swap!!!

It's nice and all.......But are you sure that you have enough carbon?

Jokes, I love what you've done so far, looking forward to seeing the seeker lip in the flesh! Good to see you've got a build thread on here mate, now I can abuse you without being confused by Civinfo-weirdness.

Never enough carbon so I ordered this about 2/3 months ago and it arrived on Friday, all fitted yesterday. I love it but I know some people don't. It is the only 1 in the uk confirmed by matt at injection imports so nice to be different:)
yrenu6u4.jpg

du8ehy7a.jpg

Comment and criticism always welcome:)

It does all look really good. However with that front lip fitted I can't help feeling that it needs something to really tie it all together

I will try get full frontals soon;) lol light is always against me:( yeh it's a silver sticker on a silver car so it kinda works well to me:)

Well Craig was bitching about getting some photos taken, we could arrange a sesh sometime if you fancy? I've got the rest of my wheels painted now so I need a few pics before they get scratched and abused.

Back