• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

should i go spoon??

im planing on getting a exhaust very soon and im really tempted with the spoon n1 but everywhere that sells it prices have gone up about 25% should i still go for it or is there oat else out there just as good??:)

Dotty's Spoon N1 was teh sex.

I only really heard it at idle and little blip's in the flesh.

Although there is a vid of him giving it the beans on a motorway somewhere on here and it sounds excellent.

I like my exhaust's to sound as close to OEM as possible though (Mugen TL, Legalis R).

Dotty's Spoon N1 was teh sex.

I only really heard it at idle and little blip's in the flesh.

Although there is a vid of him giving it the beans on a motorway somewhere on here and it sounds excellent.

[video=youtube;DfzoXCwCi-s]old link autoupdated[/video]

Mines got the spoon n1 back box, spoon b.pipe and a dc sports manifold and it has a nice deep rumble to it when idleing, when it hits vtec it sound fookein mental as well mate, plus every ctr owner needs a bit of spoon in their life. I was at tdi north on sturday just gone and there was a ctr on the rollers with a dc sports manifold and buddy club spec 4 exhaust system (and the silencer was also cut out of the mid pipe) and that was probably the loudesy ctr i've heard to date, it made mine sound stock again.

tdi got the spoon n1 for £350, that a good price? only other mod is a hks filter which sounds awsome in vtec :)

I'm wondering this also. Think I might have to replace the back box shortly due to a hole, in which case I'm seriously considering a Spoon N1. I have no other mods, no I'm guessing it's not going to be *quite* as loud? :)

I'm wondering this also. Think I might have to replace the back box shortly due to a hole, in which case I'm seriously considering a Spoon N1. I have no other mods, no I'm guessing it's not going to be *quite* as loud? :)

If you're only getting the backbox, then it's not that loud at all mate.

I had a Spoon system on my old EP3 and I loved it.

Second had is the way to go though.

Back