• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Should i have more power ???

I'm not really bothered about the figure at the end of the day as long as my ctr keeps putting that school boy grin on my face :D

4 dayz till toda very excited

tp said:
Only difference was I was running coilovers so was able to tweak the suspension for a better launch.

Worry not Paul, 5 mins on the Phone to Tom @ TGM and some Tein Superstreets are mine :wink: 8)

Expensive day what with that, LSD and a baffled sump. :shock: :oops: :wink:

wsl_wil said:
4 dayz till toda very excited

Can't recommend the toda stuff enough, the full exhaust system is a work of art, performs incredibly well and doesn't drive you mad on the motorway! 8)

Yeh heard the cat back system was as good as the spoon but made less noise , has anyone got a pic of this exhaust on the ctr ????

wsl_wil said:
Yeh heard the cat back system was as good as the spoon but made less noise , has anyone got a pic of this exhaust on the ctr ????

The Toda system made 1 BHP and 7 lb/ft more iirc.

wsl_wil said:
That dose look cool , ok the bad bit how much ??

Inc Vat £757 or so...

The quality is fantastic, and you don't get a headache driving with it. It sounds much like a stock CTR until you really nail the throttle. I'm very happy with mine.

Another plus point I've found is that I can now hear the car, I've found I've got a rouge clunk from the front left area. So at least I can get that fixed, be it Suspension, Driveshaft or Differential (who said Jap cars were reliable again?) :oops:

Thats quite alot of dollar ,

I douno don't mind the noise of my spoon at normal drivin ! i find the noise of the aem cai much more anoyin

Is the gruppe m more sival than the aem ????

Ctr paul

do you have the toda manifold ??

Because lookin at the graphs tuning the manifold gives a much smoother line, so i'm thinkin you don't get that massive noise increase when the vtec kicks in as it should be a smoother transition

Or am i talkin b****x ??

Right toda manifold on and tuned

Got 180 at the wheels, even guy thought it should be more like 185 but hay think i'm going to have to face the fact my engine wasn't going to break bhp records from standard !!!

But its the best bit of kit ever, its made the biggest difference so far good power increase every where bar peak. A couple of racing drivers have driven my car before and after all have said the car is much more driverable, but also have said some of there racing cars make less noise (spoon and toda = :twisted:) think i'm going to change to the toda system before my neighbours linch me !

wsl_wil said:
Right toda manifold on and tuned

Got 180 at the wheels, even guy thought it should be more like 185 but hay think i'm going to have to face the fact my engine wasn't going to break bhp records from standard !!!

But its the best bit of kit ever, its made the biggest difference so far good power increase every where bar peak. A couple of racing drivers have driven my car before and after all have said the car is much more driverable, but also have said some of there racing cars make less noise (spoon and toda = :twisted:) think i'm going to change to the toda system before my neighbours linch me !

:lol:

As long as your happy and the car feels ok thats all that matters.

Remember a dyno is only a tuning tool and cannot be compared to other dynos so ignore numbers. :wink:

Whispers: May be time for another dyno recalibration. :lol:

Back