• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

should i kpro??

ok im thinking of getting kpro for my dc5, i only have a mugen airbox with cold feed from mugen bumper and 5zigen proracer cat back, maybe rbc also in future,
I cant be bothered with changing over a decat mani at mot time so wont be getting one of them

so i was wondering with just these few bolt ons is it worth me getting a kpro ecu, would i feel much of diff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It will totally transform your car and believe it or not you will save a packet on petrol!

ok im thinking of getting kpro for my dc5, i only have a mugen airbox with cold feed from mugen bumper and 5zigen proracer cat back, maybe rbc also in future,
I cant be bothered with changing over a decat mani at mot time so wont be getting one of them

so i was wondering with just these few bolt ons is it worth me getting a kpro ecu, would i feel much of diff?

I think you have your answer then, :D:D:D

Back