• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Should I or Shouldn't I.....

N77

Well I have been thinking of changing the colour of my alloys, as they need sorting anyway, and I just checked to see what they would actually look like first, and I am very tempted indeed.

What you people think :?:

whiterims.jpg

Carl

It looks cool but i wouldn't, makes it stand out too much.... subtle is better. :wink:

Well I have taken the first initial steps and sent for a qoutation off these guys :D

www.lap-tab.co.uk

They look very good and the fact they are local is also a bonus :D

We shall see what they say

Carl

Bloody hell, just had a reply to the quote already :shock:

£40.00 per wheel + VAT if I have the tyres taken off before taking the wheels in

Extra £60 + vat per set of 4 to deliver your wheels with the tyres on a Strip/Refit/Balance including stick on weights / new valves.

Also strip or rebuild only is £30.00 inc vat (set 4)

Drive in service available.
We can book your car in to one of our tyre bays for a complete same day service. Monday-Thursday by appointment only .Car delivered 8am -collect 5pm that evening (standard colours)
£60.00 per car (set of 4) + vat .This includes strip/refit/new valves/balance.

So for a set I am looking at £188 if I get the tyres taken off before I go or £258.50 to deliver the wheels with tyres on and refit etc....

Carl

Do it. Be different! That's what it's all about IMO.

Look very 8)

If you asked without showing the Pic I would have said no - But looking at the pic i think it looks pretty good. :D

Back